enjoy

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Those days, yes

"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be" -Dr Wayne W. Dyer

It has definitely been a rocky ride. I don't know how to put it in words but it's a bumpy start for the year. We're only 5 weeks into 2016 and i am already feeling so much pressure. I honestly don't know how it's possible for one to feel this way..
Nevertheless, How's 2016 for you? So far so good? I hope all is well
If it's a roller coaster (i feel you), we're all in this together sister 

It feels like forever since i last updated so today i feel like writing a two-way post. Although i'm 100% positive that nobody will read this, it's worth the shot kan, as long as i'm happy 
I've been wanting to write this post since December but.. things happen
Sooooooo, what's your idea of a relaxing day? Or what do you do when you need a day off? 
Personally, the first thing i like to do is take a shower and freshen up. Then, i always find myself spending a few minutes (maybe ten) to just choose a face mask to wear. I'd be lying if i said i hate masks! Let's be real, everybody loves a good face mask, right?
Yes, OF COURSE i have to watch youtube videos whilst having a scary yet relaxing mask on my face.

Now, what's yourrrr favourite thing to do after a shower? & who's your fav youtuber? Zoe, if you couldn't tell already is my fav. She's amazing in so many ways. And ofc a lot of other youtubers who deserves to be mentioned.
PointlessBlog (duhh), NiomiSmart, MeredithFoster, MyLifeAsEva, NikkiPhillipi & more (if i had to list all my favs, a post won't be enough hehe)

After 20 mins or so of watching haul videos & makeup tutos, i like to check my twitter, instagram & snapchat. Yeah basically the stress-free-apps
I usually, head on to my parents' room and watch some good 'ol cop shows while folding clothes. It may sound weird but honestly it feels great to get my chores done. ESPECIALLY while watching my favourite programmes hehehe. I am currently watching 'Unforgettable' , which is about a former cop who remembers literally EVERYTHING, and went through a rough breakup. One day, surprise surprise! Her ex was working on a crime which she happens to be the witness for. Haa tengok la if nak tahu lagiiii hehehe

LIST OF SHOWS YOU NEED TO WATCH (my top must-see list);

1) Castle
2) NCIS: New Orleans
3) Crisis
4) The Mentalist
5) CSI: Cyber

Ok ok ok ok ok bila dah tengok nanti let me know what you think!!

Well, we all have those days where you just feel lazy to socialize & just feel rather.. anxious to be around people, right? You just feel like being lost in your own world all alone, and have a cup of warm tea. Yes that's when all the great books come in i highhhhly recommend THE LAST PRINCESS BY GALAXY CRAZE. It's the first ever book that i've read and finished it in just a day. What's so special about it is firstly, i'm not a bookworm, i don't like reading books especially novels, but the book got me hooked. It's so thrilling that a lazybum like me actually made time to read it till the end. I normally read books halfway or just a few chapters. So coming from me, i just- well i suggest you give this book a try! Definitely worth your time
Do recommend more books for me to read hehehe (Please be books that are not overrated and has a great twist and please not the lovey dovey novels, thank you)

And that my friends, are my ideas of a relaxing day. What's yours?

5 comments:

  1. Your definition of a relaxing day is mine also. Cool, we have some things in common. But there's one thing you're wrong about. You shouldn't be 100% sure that no one would ever read your blog. ☺

    -iffah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay to the things we have in common! Awwww iffaah omg honestly i feel emotional HAHAHA it's so funny but thank youuu💕

      Delete
  2. Youre so cute :3 ok imma stop being a creep

    ReplyDelete