enjoy

Saturday 22 July 2017

DR-DIARY // volume-2

"Life is a lot like jazz, it's best when you improvise." -George Gershwin


DR-DIARY


Day one.

Thrilled, excited, and anxious.

A fresh start, a new beginning.
I am thrilled to be in a new environment, the environment I have always dreamed of. 
I am excited to seek more knowledge, knowledge that would make me a better person.
I am anxious to make new friends, friends I could maybe rely on.

To more adventures, 
I am as ready as I will ever be.



Day twenty-one.

Confused, lost and hopeless.

A nightmare, a disaster. Take me home, take me home.
The surrounding I am supposed to adapt with, is not how I pictured in my mind. 
Swimming in the sea of extraordinary people, self-esteem drowning, trying to float and survive. 
No vacant shoulders, unavailable friends.
Hopeless.

Lied to by my own expectations, lost. 
Mad.



Day forty-two.

Mindset, remembrance and strength.

A positive mindset to keep me going, struggling to walk through the absurd ordeals.
A colourful soul to keep my sanity, keeping me alive and awake.
Striving, I can do this. 
A space for my boggled mind to settle, a medium for my emotions to pour on.
Writing, an act where I find comfort in. 
Home. I find home in writing.

A home filled with tranquility and calmness, a setting I want to stay in forever.







1 comment:

  1. You have me (and a gang ready to swoop in) 😂

    ReplyDelete